Short Everest Base Camp Trek 12 days for 2021
Everest base camp trek 12 days cost is U$D 1,200 per person offered by Nepal Wilderness Trekking agency with expert Sherpa guide and porter teams. Our scenic Everest base camp journey starts by fly to Lukla and ends in Kathmandu after fly back from Lukla, the 12 days short Everest base camp trek is probably the best adventure journey of your entire life for solo and small group trekkers.
There is only one trek in the world, which is you get nearer to the TOP OF THE WORLD tallest mountain Sagarmatha “Mt Everest” during your memorable journey within 12 days short hike.
This is the Trek is one of the Soul Healing treks in the world, more trekkers visiting destination compare to the other trekking region of Nepal, the Sagarmatha national park head office entrance record was 6328 numbers per year just for the Everest base camp trek.
Sherpa peoples of the Everest region
Sherpa people are of Tibetan origin and migration at around 1533, local oral history suggests that the Sherpa homeland was a region in eastern Tibetan in the province of Kham, 2,090 km away from the Everest region. Oral history states that the Everest region was known as a vacant land without human settlement prior to the arrival of the Sherpa people.
Nature beauty of Everest Base camp trek
No road access in Everest region trek, locals do not agree to build the roads under any circumstances, for one reason, Construction of roads will be detrimental to trekkers. The locals have not allowed the construction of the road as it spoils the natural beauty; Tourism is an important source of income for the local Sherpa people of the Everest region.
Short Everest base camp Trek 12 Days is a more demandable hiking spot it can be done within 12 days or longer 14 to 16 days via Gokyo-Cho la pass, there is a trend to just completing EBC trek within 10 days, but 12 days is the best and enough acclimatization. There are tremendous high passes which are called ( 3 high passes Trek) Renjo La pass, Cho La and Kongma la passes. These passes require 18 to 19 days. Though there short side trek just Tengboche monastery, Namche Bazaar, and Lawudo Gompa meditations trek.
Trails and accommodations
Everest Base Camp trek 12 days trail will be a crowd during the peak season times and some places have difficulty to get accommodation at Oct-Nov and March- April if you have a big number in the group, for that, need to book a previously in each place.
The beauty of Scenery and culture
The Scenery of Everest base camp trek over the fantastic panoramas white peaks Mt Everest 8,848 m, Thamserku 6,623 m, Ama Dablam 6,812 m, Cho yu 8,188 m, Lhotse 8,516 m, etc. there are many rich historical monasteries Sherpa mountain village to villages of Sherpa cultural experiences, a sacred sanctuary of the legendary Buddhist monasteries and nunneries, spinning prayer wheels, the Largest Buddhist Gompa of Tengboche; The Monastery is the oldest Gompa painting by gold colors. It the built-in 1916 AD by Lama Gulu on-site hilltop of confluence Dudh Koshi Rivers, this wealthiest region gives you delightful memories that will last a lifetime.
We NWT Pvt lead Everest base camp trek 12 days with a competitive cost for full board Qualities services package, our guide is experienced and familiar with this region, and expert knowledgeable who born in Everest region, the guide knew every corner of trekking trails, history, people, cultures.
Here are the Everest region treks cost details
1. Everest base camp trek 12 days cost $ 1200 per person
2. Everest base camp Gokyo Valley trek 15 days cost $1380 per person
3. Kang la pass trek 12 days cost $1240 per person
4. Gokyo Ri Trek 11 days $1130 per person
5. Tengboche monastery Trek 9 days cost $900 per person
6. Namche Trek 5 days $750 per person
7. EBC Trek for Indian 11 days cost $990 per person, Indian passport only
8. Ama Dablam base camp trek 9 days cost $ 990 per person.
9. Three passes treks 17 days cost $1480 per person
10. Lawudo Gompa trek 10 days cost $1040 per person
11. Renjola pass trek 9 days cost $1000 per person
Note: that our guide and porter flight tickets are not included in the short EBC trek cost, because the guide and porter will be in Lukla during the season times who work always for Nepal Wilderness Trekking agency, fully cover highlander trekking insurance Local Sherpa guide of Everest area who are Experience and familiar.
Additionally, Everest Base Camp Trek cost includes Basic trekking accommodations which are situated on the Everest base camp trekking routes as frequently trekkers used. If customers want more luxury to accommodate a bathroom inside the room, then have to pay extra for those types of tea houses accommodation.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites Sagarmatha national park
- Highest and largest glacier on the Earth- Khumbu Glacier and Nazumba Glaciers
- The best photograph spots Tengboche and Kalapatthar
- gorgeous greenery Dudhkoshi river valley
- The exquisiteness of the world’s highest peak, Mt. Everest (8,848m
- The wide range of Flora and Fauna
- wildlife like musk deer, colorful pheasants, snow leopard, and Himalayan Thar
- World’s highestSyangboche airport
- Explore the indigenous Sherpa people culture and lifestyles
- Prayer wheels, colorful flags, Mani stones
- historical Buddhist monasteries
- high suspension bridges
- one of the best view pint Kala Patthar 5,554m