Everest Base Camp Trek 12 days packages itinerary 2022
Everest base camp trek 12-day package is priced at USD 1,140 per person and is offered by Nepal Wilderness Trekking agency with Sherpa guides and porters. Our scenic Everest base camp journey starts by flying to Lukla and ends in Kathmandu after flying back from Lukla, the 12 days short Everest base camp trek is probably the best adventure journey of your entire lifetime for solo and small group trekkers.
Experience the Everest Base Camp trek that you’ll never forget in your lifetime, which is filled with natural emissions that could achieve by your small efforts. There is only one trek in the world, which is you get nearer to the TOP OF THE WORLD’s tallest mountain Sagarmatha 8,848 M “Mt Everest” during your memorable journey trek within 12 days packages short itinerary. Also, you can manifest with the universe energy and could feel it if you are meditating or practics Yoga, the Everest base camp land is the closest land to Cosmic energy.
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the Soul Healing treks in the world, with more trekkers visiting destinations compared to the other trekking route of Nepal, the Sagarmatha national park head office entrance records 6,328 numbers per year more or less crossing the route just for the Everest base camp trek.
Sherpa peoples of the Everest region
Sherpa people are of Tibetan origin and migrated in around 1,533, local oral history suggests that the Sherpa homeland was a region in eastern Tibetan in the province of Kham, 2,090 km away from the Everest region. Oral history states that the Everest region was known as a vacant land without human settlement before the arrival of the Sherpa people.
Nature beauty landscapes of Everest Base camp route
No road access in the Everest territory trek, locals do not agree to build the roads under any circumstances, for one reason, the Construction of roads will be detrimental to trekkers. The locals have not allowed the construction of the road as it spoils the natural beauty trekking route, because Tourism is an important source of income for the local Sherpa people of the Everest region.
Short Everest base camp Trek 12 Days itinerary is a more demandable hiking spot, it can be done within 1o days too or longer 14 to 16 days via Gokyo Lake-Cho la pass, there is a trend to just completing EBC trek within 10 days, but 12 days is the best and enough acclimatization. There are tremendous high passes which are called ( 3 high passes Trek) Renjo La pass, Cho La and Kongma la passes. These passes require 18 to 19 days. Though there are short side treks just Tengboche monastery, Namche Bazaar, and Lawudo Gompa meditations trek.
Trails and accommodations
Everest Base Camp trek 12 days trail will be a crowd during the peak season times and some places have difficulty to get accommodation at Oct-Nov and March- April if you have a big number in the group, for that, need to book a previously in each place.
The beauty of diverse cultures and landscapes
The Scenery of Everest base camp trek over the fantastic panoramas white peaks Mt Everest 8,848 m, Thamserku 6,623 m, Ama Dablam 6,812 m, Cho yu 8,188 m, Lhotse 8,516 m, etc. there are many rich historical monasteries Sherpa mountain village to villages of Sherpa cultural experiences, a sacred sanctuary of the legendary Buddhist monasteries and nunneries, spinning prayer wheels, the Largest Buddhist Gompa of Tengboche; The Monastery is the oldest Gompa painting by gold colors. It the built-in 1916 AD by Lama Gulu on-site hilltop of the confluence Dudh Koshi Rivers, this wealthiest region gives you delightful memories that will last a lifetime.
NWT Pvt leads Everest base camp trek packages for 12 days at a competitive cost for full board package Qualities services, our expert guide is experienced and familiar with this region, as well as someone born in the Everest region, who knows the ins and outs of the region, the guide knew every corner of the trekking trails, history, people.
There is no set price for the Everest Base Camp Trek because it depends on the duration and places you choose to visit. Depending on the time and the route you choose, you can travel via Gokyo lake, the three passes, or directly to EBC and back. Please see the itinerary details below for the cost details.
1. Everest base camp trek 12 days cost $ 1,140 per person
2. Everest base camp Gokyo Valley trek 15 days cost $ 1,380 per person
3. Kang la pass trek 12 days costs $ 1,240 per person
4. Gokyo Ri Trek 11 days $ 1,130 per person
5. Tengboche monastery Trek 9 days cost $ 900 per person
6. Namche Trek 5 days $ 750 per person
7. EBC Trek for Indian 11 days cost $ 990 per person, Indian passport only
8. Ama Dablam base camp trek 9 days cost $ 990 per person.
9. Three passes treks 17 days cost $ 1,480 per person
10. Lawudo Gompa trek 10 days cost $ 1,040 per person
11. Renjola pass trek 9 days cost $ 1,000 per person
Note: that our Everest Base Camp trekking guide and porter flight tickets are not included in the short EBC trek cost, because the guide and porter will be in Lukla during the season times who work always for Nepal Wilderness Trekking agency, fully cover highlander trekking insurance Local Sherpa guide of Everest area who are Experience and familiar.
Furthermore, the Everest Base Camp Trek cost includes basic trekking accommodation on the Everest base camp trekking routes as they are the most frequently used routes for trekkers. The customer should be prepared to pay extra if they wish to accommodate a bathroom inside the tea house accommodation, as this type of accommodation comes with additional cost.
- Discover Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Khumbu Glacier and the Nazumba Glacier are among the highest and largest glaciers on Earth
- one of the best photography spots is Tengboche and Kalapatthar peak
- gorgeous greenery valley of Dudhkoshi River
- Seeing Mt. Everest (8,848m), the world’s highest peak is a dream come true
- The wide range of Khumbu region Flora and Fauna
- wildlife like musk deer, colorful pheasants, snow leopard, and Himalayan Thar
- World’s highestSyangboche airport
- Explore the indigenous Sherpa people’s culture and lifestyles
- Prayer wheels, colorful flags, Mani stones
- historical Buddhist monasteries
- high suspension old bridges
- one of the best view point Kala Patthar 5,554m
- with expert Everest Base Camp trekking guide