Everest Base Camp Trek 12 days itinerary for 2021
Everest base camp trek 12 days package cost is U$D 1,140 per person offered by Nepal Wilderness Trekking agency with expert Sherpa guide and porter teams. Our scenic Everest base camp journey starts by fly to Lukla and ends in Kathmandu after fly back from Lukla, the 12 days short Everest base camp trek is probably the best adventure journey of your entire lifetime for solo and small group trekkers.
There is only one trek in the world, which is you get nearer to the TOP OF THE WORLD’s tallest mountain Sagarmatha 8,848 M “Mt Everest” during your memorable journey trek within 12 days short itinerary hike.
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the Soul Healing treks in the world, more trekkers visiting destinations compare to the other trekking route of Nepal, the Sagarmatha national park head office entrance records 6,328 numbers per year more or less cross the route just for the Everest base camp trek.
Sherpa peoples of the Everest region
Sherpa people are of Tibetan origin and migrated at around 1,533, local oral history suggests that the Sherpa homeland was a region in eastern Tibetan in the province of Kham, 2,090 km away from the Everest region. Oral history states that the Everest region was known as a vacant land without human settlement before the arrival of the Sherpa people.
Nature beauty landscapes of Everest Base camp route
No road access in the Everest territory trek, locals do not agree to build the roads under any circumstances, for one reason, the Construction of roads will be detrimental to trekkers. The locals have not allowed the construction of the road as it spoils the natural beauty trekking route, because Tourism is an important source of income for the local Sherpa people of the Everest region.
Short Everest base camp Trek 12 Days itinerary is a more demandable hiking spot, it can be done within 1o days too or longer 14 to 16 days via Gokyo Lake-Cho la pass, there is a trend to just completing EBC trek within 10 days, but 12 days is the best and enough acclimatization. There are tremendous high passes which are called ( 3 high passes Trek) Renjo La pass, Cho La and Kongma la passes. These passes require 18 to 19 days. Though there are short side treks just Tengboche monastery, Namche Bazaar, and Lawudo Gompa meditations trek.
Trails and accommodations
Everest Base Camp trek 12 days trail will be a crowd during the peak season times and some places have difficulty to get accommodation at Oct-Nov and March- April if you have a big number in the group, for that, need to book a previously in each place.
The beauty of diverse cultures and landscapes
The Scenery of Everest base camp trek over the fantastic panoramas white peaks Mt Everest 8,848 m, Thamserku 6,623 m, Ama Dablam 6,812 m, Cho yu 8,188 m, Lhotse 8,516 m, etc. there are many rich historical monasteries Sherpa mountain village to villages of Sherpa cultural experiences, a sacred sanctuary of the legendary Buddhist monasteries and nunneries, spinning prayer wheels, the Largest Buddhist Gompa of Tengboche; The Monastery is the oldest Gompa painting by gold colours. It the built-in 1916 AD by Lama Gulu on-site hilltop of confluence Dudh Koshi Rivers, this wealthiest region gives you delightful memories that will last a lifetime.
once again, We NWT Pvt lead Everest base camp trek 12 days with a competitive cost for full board package Qualities services, our expert guide is experienced and familiar with this region, and knowledgeable who born in Everest region, the guide knew every corner of trekking trails, history, people, cultures.
The Everest Base Camp Trek does not have a set price. You can travel via Gokyo lake, the 3 passes, or directly to EBC and back depending on the time and route. here are the cost details of the itineraries.
1. Everest base camp trek 12 days cost $ 1,140 per person
2. Everest base camp Gokyo Valley trek 15 days cost $ 1,380 per person
3. Kang la pass trek 12 days cost $ 1,240 per person
4. Gokyo Ri Trek 11 days $ 1,130 per person
5. Tengboche monastery Trek 9 days cost $ 900 per person
6. Namche Trek 5 days $ 750 per person
7. EBC Trek for Indian 11 days cost $ 990 per person, Indian passport only
8. Ama Dablam base camp trek 9 days cost $ 990 per person.
9. Three passes treks 17 days cost $ 1,480 per person
10. Lawudo Gompa trek 10 days cost $ 1,040 per person
11. Renjola pass trek 9 days cost $ 1,000 per person
Note: that our guide and porter flight tickets are not included in the short EBC trek cost, because the guide and porter will be in Lukla during the season times who work always for Nepal Wilderness Trekking agency, fully cover highlander trekking insurance Local Sherpa guide of Everest area who are Experience and familiar.
Additionally, Everest Base Camp Trek cost includes Basic trekking accommodations which are situated on the Everest base camp trekking routes as frequently trekkers used. If customers want more luxury to accommodate a bathroom inside the room, then have to pay extra for those types of tea houses accommodation.
- Explore Sagarmatha national park which is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Khumbu Glacier and Nazumba Glaciers hike on the Highest and largest glacier on the Earth
- one of the best photography spots Tengboche and Kalapatthar peak
- gorgeous greenery valley of Dudhkoshi River
- the dream come true to see the world’s highest peak, Mt. Everest (8,848m
- The wide range of Khumbu region Flora and Fauna
- wildlife like musk deer, colourful pheasants, snow leopard, and Himalayan Thar
- World’s highestSyangboche airport
- Explore the indigenous Sherpa people culture and lifestyles
- Prayer wheels, colourful flags, Mani stones
- historical Buddhist monasteries
- high suspension old bridges
- one of the best view point Kala Patthar 5,554m