Kala Patthar Trek 12 days itinerary
Kala Patthar trek is the parallel Journey of the Everest base camp ultimate distance, and most famous viewpoint rise 5,545 m altitude peak above sea level. For those who do not attend the Kala Patthar peak Summit during the Everest Base Camp trek, then the trip does not consider your Everest area trek complete.
Gorakshep to Kala Patthar climbing time
Gorakshep to Kala Patthar hike needs to start early in the next morning with the flash torchlight, Gorakshep to Kala Patthar hiking time takes about one and half hours to summit peak and half hours is descent to Gorakshep.
in Additions, though 1.2 Km distance between Gorakshep to Kala Patthar, needs to ascent slowly because of high Altitude land you can not hike faster because of thin air.
View from Kala Patthar 5,545 m.
Kala Patthar is a landmark located on the south ridge of Pumori and 1.2 km distance from Gorakshep, the Kala Patthar peak is one of the best spots for photography view for Mount Everest 8.846 m, Pumari 7,161 M, Lhotse 8,516 M, Nuptse 7,861 M, Ama Dablam 6,812 M, Changtse 7,543 m. it’s significant scenery of the height mountain Peaks.
Fact, from the Kala Patthar Peak, The Evening view is much better seen than the morning view, because sunrise from the top of Mt Everest, will be the shadow of the Sunray.
Kala Patthar trek Peak is the ultimate distance experience for those who do the Gokyo Valley Cho La pass, Everest high 3 passes, and of course Everest base camp trek 12 days.
Nepal Wilderness Trek team leads Kala Patthar Trek with an expert guide and well-equipment porters for those who have a short time but want more flavor adventure.
Our 12 days Kala Patthar Trek offers competitive costs with a well-accommodating schedule including both-way flight tickets, guide porters, meals, National park permits, Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Entrance Permit.
Our guide and porters are experienced and familiar in the Everest Region Kala Patthar trek, guide known more about History, sherpa culture, flora and fauna of the Territory.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites Sagarmatha national park
- Highest and largest glacier on the Earth- Khumbu Glacier and Nazumba Glaciers
- The best photograph spots Tengboche and Kalapatthar
- gorgeous greenery Dudhkoshi river valley
- The exquisiteness of the world’s highest peak, Mt. Everest (8,848m
- The wide range of Flora and Fauna
- wildlife like musk deer, colorful pheasants, snow leopard, and Himalayan Thar
- World’s highestSyangboche airport
- Explore the indigenous Sherpa people culture and lifestyles
- Prayer wheels, colorful flags, Mani stones
- historical Buddhist monasteries
- high suspension bridges
- one of the best view pint Kala Patthar 5,554m